You helped FSJ reach our June 30th fundraising goal of $86,000!
Thank you for your continued support of our ministry.
▸ Upcoming Events
A Touchstone sponsored event:
Are you and your church prepared for the moral revolution surrounding homosexuality and same-sex marriage happening across America? While human sexuality and social institutions are being redefined before our very eyes, the Bible presents marriage as an unchanging picture of the gospel through the union of one man and one woman. The gospel announces that the story of Jesus is greater than the sum total of our sexual desires.
We'll equip you to defend marriage in the culture and strengthen marriage in the church by preparing you to address issues like:
• How do we effectively minister to those who identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender?
• How has the divorce culture impacted marriage in our communities and our churches?
• What does sexual faithfulness look like for a same-sex attracted Christian?
• Why did God create marriage and why did he design it for the common good?
• How should a pastor counsel a same-sex couple that wants to join his church?
• How can churches minister to those who are single, dating, divorced, or celibate?
• How can Christians show the love of Christ to gay family members or neighbors?
Join us at the ERLC as we seek to explore what the gospel means for the future of marriage and sexual identity. Listen to great speakers, ask pressing questions at panel discussions, get practical equipping on these issues, and discover how your church can be a beacon of hope, clarity, and restoration. Space is limited for this conference, so make plans to join us at the Opryland Hotel in Nashville October 27-29, 2014.
The Fellowship of St. James publications: Follow us online!
on C. S. Lewis & the New State Paganism
The War Against Sexual Order Has Young Men in Full Retreat
on the Problem of Preaching About "Responsible Parenthood"
Dr. Eric Hedin & the Contested Boundaries of Science
The Great Epics Are Theological & Mark the Hard Path to Beatitude
An Interview with Star Parker